Cell Phone Unlocking: What Is It?
Cell phone unlocking refers to the ways of having your mobile phone patched for the sake of using another carrier’s SIM card. The HTC Exodus 1 can be unlocked by connecting your mobile device to a computer and running a program; or by unlocking code calculations as per the device’s unique IMEI.
How to unlock HTC Exodus 1 freeA cell phone can be unlocked using a few different approaches:
- IMEI unlocking: the safest, quickest, and most effective approach to unlocking a cell phone. It is the method used by most providers, including NerdUnlock. What makes us stand out from the others is the fact that we don’t charge a cent!
- Hardware unlocking: while effective, this approach can void your warranty and damage your device. Further, this unlocking tactic is quite costly.
- Software unlocking: generally an untrustworthy method. We have noticed many providers making a claim that they can use computer programs to have your HTC Exodus 1 unlocked. They can’t. Don’t believe it.
An unlocked HTC Exodus 1 comes with many perks. We’ll address the three most impressive ones.
Carrier versatility: many carriers lock mobile devices in an effort to retain their customer base. In exchange, they provide bargains that generally integrate the price of the device with the cost of your subscription each month. An HTC Exodus 1 that is unlocked comes with absolute flexibility, allowing you to pick and choose the carrier (AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Orange, Vodafone, etc) you want to go with.
Make a profit on your phone: if you opt to sell your HTC Exodus 1, you may get twice as much for it if it is unlocked. Many buyers will not purchase a mobile device if a carrier has locked it. They would prefer to choose their own carrier.
Nullify roaming charges: are you relocating to a different country, or are someone who frequently travels? A lot of money can be saved with an unlocked mobile device. Simply replace your existing SIM card with a localized one, and you’ll have the ability to go online or chat with people at local rates. In doing so, roaming charges will be bypassed.
NerdUnlock Can Unlock Your HTC Exodus 1 Sim Free
Our IT experts have more than a decade’s worth of experience unlocking mobile devices. Your HTC Exodus 1 can be unlocked in about 5 to 10 minutes, thanks to our team. More than 200 HTC devices are unlocked each day by us. More than 15,000 reviews substantiate our claim that the best way to unlock an HTC Exodus 1 without paying for it is through NerdUnlock.
The process we use to unlock cell phones is quite easy: simply fill out the following form with your mobile device’s network provider, IMEI, and the country you live in. Upon submitting your form, we will reply by email with user-friendly directions on how to get your HTC Exodus 1 unlocked for free. The email will also contain an unlock code. If you are not tech-savvy, worry not – we have put together a video that shows you how an HTC Exodus 1’s unlock code can be generated.
How to Generate an Unlock Code for Your HTC Exodus 1
- Type in the IMEI: to begin, will need to enter the IMEI of your HTC Exodus 1. To get it, dial *#06# or visit the settings section of your device.
- Choose your carrier and country: enter the network provider that locked your mobile device, as well as the country you reside in.
When you see the download code message, successful generation of your unlock code has been achieved. You’ll notice some surveys/offers that pop up with the download code message. You could potentially win prizes, including vouchers and gift cards, with these free opportunities. The surveys don’t take more than a few minutes to finish. They are a fair exchange for a free unlock code. When you participate in these online offers, you help finance NerdUnlock, which allows us to help people like you for free. These surveys/offers cover our maintenance and server bills, among other expenses.
Unlock HTC Exodus 1 any carrier - Unlock Code Generator Access
Our Unlock Code Generator can be accessed simply by clicking the button below. Once you do, you’ll be able to unlock your mobile device. You’ll be shown user-friendly directions on how to complete the process. If you run into any difficulties, contact us anytime.